1. The first thing that made me fell in love with this is the very short ingredient list which is free of any nonesense additives that may break me out but rather is filled with very beautiful components for calming, soothing, & moisturizing. Hence, it is so perfect for sensitive and acne-pro e skin types.
2. Very watery texture = easy application and absorption and is perfect for the 7 - step method
3. The packaging is so simple and elegant.
WHAT'S NOT GOOD?
1. Mesheket siya sa bulsa!. Haha. I think it's not worth the price. You pay more but get less. (I can buy other toners from other brands but pay less and get more Example, 350 mL for just 1200 php.)
2. It did not calm my breakouts though. But still I love it.
I may repurchase though if it would be on sale! Oh and I hope Althea could sell a bigger version, too.
It goes amazing on my dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I've been using it for months now and I can't think of a more perfect toner. My face feels instantly hydrated and goes well beneath my other products. I use it morning and night time every single day. As I cleanse my face in the shower, I immediately slap this on my face afterwards to keep my skin from losing its moisture. All in all, its a staple in my routine and I can't live without it.
Works on my skin.. love it :heart:️
A great fragrance free toner. Keep your skin hydrate.